What Would You Do With Mitt's $? Author: velveeta jonesDate:06/17/2012 13:15:57
Mitt Romney is one super rich motherfucker! There is just no way around it; he can't keep trying to act like "Joe Regular-guy" with his $250 Givenchy jeans. No one buys the act. And it doesn't help that he doesn't know how to speak like a commoner: "I mean, I, figured he had to be in sport, but he wasn't in sport.", well laaa-deeee-da! Mr. Fancy Pants who knows which fork to use at a fancy dinner.
This is a guy that has the money to teach horses ballet and then fly them and a team to various parts of the world for competition in horse ballet. Most of us don't even have enough money to fly one state over, much less with a horse, and a horse that has it's own staff!
I wish I had Mitt's money. I sure as heck wouldn't invest it in dancing horses. Here is what I'd do with it:
1. Start a small business making something useful that would employ people in a devastated area of the country: $5,000,000
2. Donate to UNICEF to help end poverty throughout the world. Ask my super rich friends to match my donation since it's pocket change: $20,000,000
3. Fund some of my favorite arts groups: $10,000,000.
4.Build a wind farm in Texas near the Bush ranch to power that part of the state. Just as an "fu" to the Bushys: $50,000,000
5. Start a zero emissions plant in Detroit making something needed and useful while employing 100's of American workers: $25,000,000
6. Buy myself a Honda cbr1000rr (super fast bike): $10,000
7. Donate to Amnesty International: $5,000,000
8. Hire people to clean our water systems throughout the country: $50,000,000
9. Spread out some bucks to worthy causes: $2,000,000 to Planned Parenthood; $2,000,000 to NOW; $2,000,000 to Emilys List, $5,000,000 to ASPCA.
10. Invest in low income housing for workers that uses green technologies and incorporates parks, community centers, and childcare centers within the community. Build one model and then ask my super rich friends to try to build an even better one. $25,000,000
Well that does it! Oh crap, I still have $50 million and change to live off of! That's quite a bit. I suppose I can live comfortably off of that and still make some nice contributions to worthy causes. Who wants 10mil? It's pocket change for me. Hahahahaha.
This is just off the top of my head, how I would spend his money, all before coffee. I'm sure I've left off some great idea's. What are yours? We can see where Mitt wants to spend his. Buses with his mug plastered all over them so he can taunt middle class Americans who support President Obama, and horses that can dance to "Afternoon Delight".