In seven days we will know who was won the presidential race, as well as whether control of the Senate remains in Republican hands. Current polls show favorable results for Clinton. Obviously, I do NOT want the Cheeto-faced short-fingered vulgarian in the White House. He always has a childish knee-jerk reaction to insult whoever disagrees with him. He claims to like strong women, but really, it's only if they're "hot", and ultimately deferential to him. He is a deeply flawed candidate running an even more flawed campaign. He has no business whatsoever being president.
This will likely be my last blog before election day. So let me remind any voter reading this who might be thinking of voting for him, or a 3rd party, or not voting at all what you get with a tRump presidency:
- Before the end of the month (and obviously before taking office), he will need to appear in court to face fraud charges stemming from his failed Trump University.
- In mid-December (again - before ever taking office), he will need to appear in court to defend himself in a civil suit charging that he raped a 13-year old girl.
- He assumes all black people are thugs, and even had a black supporter tossed from one of his rallies because he assumed he was a protester.
- He demonizes all non-whites as illegal immigrants, appealing to white supremacists, and making outlandish claims to get their blood boiling, like saying Clinton will bring in 650 million immigrants with her non-existent open-border policy.
- He has a long history of screwing anyone who does work for him by not paying his bills, including even the pollsters who worked for his campaign.
- He castigates Hillary Clinton for an email "scandal" that was all hot air, even though he has deleted emails and destroyed documents in defiance of court orders.
All of this should be grounds for dismissing him as a candidate out of hand. However, there are deeper, darker, more sinister things going on that border on treason. Within the last few days, several stories have come to light pointing to an unusual symbiotic relationship between tRump and Russia. One of the most damning is this tech-heavy report
which says essentially that an email server was set up by the Trump company to communicate almost exclusively with an email server owned by a Russian bank (network I/O from most other servers was rejected). Emails were sent during working hours from either side. Once people started asking about the server, it was abruptly shut down - then restarted several days later with a new server name. There has been a lot of speculation that tRump has been borrowing money from Russian banks because U.S. banks have turned him away due to his bankruptcies and business failures. It would be no surprise if Alfa bank is the one lending him money.
The head of the FBI - James Comey - also seems to be doing what he can to put tRump in the White House. The motives aren't clear - it could be strictly partisan, or it could be that he considers tRump a "Useful Idiot". Whatever the reason, he inexplicably sent that letter to Republicans in Congress, yet has carefully avoided disclosing information they apparently have that tRump was being cultivated by Russian operatives
"It started off as a fairly general inquiry," says the former spook, who asks not to be identified. But when he dug into Trump, he notes, he came across troubling information indicating connections between Trump and the Russian government. According to his sources, he says, "there was an established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit."
This was, the former spy remarks, "an extraordinary situation."
..."Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance." It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals." It claimed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him." It also reported that Russian intelligence had compiled a dossier on Hillary Clinton based on "bugged conversations she had on various visits to Russia and intercepted phone calls."
The former intelligence officer says the response from the FBI was "shock and horror."
This is the info that Harry Reid has repeatedly asked the FBI to release. They don't seem inclined to do so, and seem more interested in releasing decades-old documents from a Bill Clinton investigation
. Why would they be favoring a candidate who seems to have pretty obvious ties to Russia?
It's very troubling. That's why it is so important that the American people make their voices heard at the polls. Vote for president, vote for Senate and House, vote for whatever local and state candidates are running. Every vote in every race matters.
You don't want to wake up on Nov 09 with a Russian-pwned president-elect waiting to put our country through 4 years in a meat grinder.