Really, it's come down to this, hasn't it? But you'll just have to take my word for it; since there is no video footage of my death and replacement by a robot. Nor have I had the "666 chip" implanted into my brain. It's all me.
But again, you'll just have to take my word for it. If I start enjoying boiled okra, then you might
want to question me.
I refer of course to the recent breaking news that Rep. Frank Lucas- R serving Oklahoma's 3rd district is not only republican, but also dead. And replaced by a robot.
Which brings me to the question that I know you are all asking: Should we allow robots in congress? I say NO!
It's one thing to have a Canadian born Cuban who spews Dr. Suess, but I think we should draw the line at non-humans.
We recently learned of his non human status by the ever alert Honorable Tim Murray
of Oklahoma, who ran against Mr. Lucas. One must wonder how long this has been going on!
In the case of Cyborg 3rd District Rep. Lucas, he was replaced shortly after his execution in Ukraine on Jan. 11, 2011. I've done my research like any good journalist who took the 2-Week Fox News Summer Camp "How to do journalism easy" class
would. And I have found nothing..... NOTHING, to disprove the allegation of robotics and/or chip implant.
Here are the facts:
1. Honorable Murray claims that he is human. From his website:
I, Timothy Ray Murray, am a human, born in Oklahoma, and obtained and continue to fully meet the requirements to serve as U.S. Representative when honored to so. I will never use a look alike to replace my (The Office’s) message to you or to anyone else, as both the other Republican Challengers have.
2. That Frank Lucas was executed in Ukraine in 2011. Here, I have found proof that this is true. Watching this video
from Oklahoma News Channel 4 KFOR Mr. Lucas makes several glaring mistakes which some say confirm his robotics. Firstly, he calls Ukraine 'THE Ukraine' saying "I have never been to 'the' Ukraine". This is obviously a lie. Only someone who has really been there, hanged on an all-white stage on television, would say this. Also, note in the interview how he tries to deflect attention away from his death and replacement with a robot by saying that Honorable Tim Murray was "first a Democrat". This is basic robot distraction.
3. Tim Murray has been honored by many Presidents and even been sworn by President Ford to lifetime duty as a US Shadow Ambassador to the UN. Let's face it, this guy KNOWS some stuff. Things we are not privy to. Things we can only imagine.
Again, from his website:
·As your Ambassador, Hon. Timothy Ray Murray, for The People of The United States, I have:
* Requested and obtained in 2013, Protection from partial or whole life placement on Starship without the knowledge and or will of any person(s) on Earth or in Space, and the storage of partial human size life on Earth or in this Solar system. This matter is sealed with The People, The U.S. President, and The U.S. Supreme Court.
4. When interviewed by KFOR News Team, note that Rep. Frank Lucas never looks directly into the camera and firmly states that he is neither an alien, robot, cyborg, simularca nor has a 666-chip or any other (more current) chip implanted in his brain.
These are the facts. You decide. Let me be clear, I'm not really saying that Frank Lucas is some sort or android, I'm just saying that Amb. Hon. Tim Murray makes an interesting case and we should really look into these things. Could Obama and Nancy Pelosi be behind this?
I'm just asking the question.